Re: No joy with KNTV OTA with HR10-250; works with TCD652160

  • Jim S.
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31 12:22 AM
      Thanks folks, for all the suggestions and comments. Turns out the one
      reason I *really* wanted KNTV OTA -- to record the Stanley Cup finals
      on this box in HD -- was solved by UniversalHD re-running each game at
      11pm PDT, so I've solved the problem for the moment by obviating it.

      Alex, I might take you up on your extremely generous offer at some
      point. I'll let you know as soon as I get a chance to open the box to
      see what shape its guts are in. Right now I don't want to touch it.

      Cheers,
      JS