FS: Sony SAT-HD100 HDTV decoder $675

  • Edmund Gehringer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      In case anybody is interested, I'd like to sell off my Sony HDTV decoder.
      It's missing the original box, and an RF antenna, but everything else is
      there in perfect condition, including the manual. Price is $675, I'm in
      Sunnyvale. Thanks.
    • George Graves
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
        on 7/26/01 6:02 PM, Edmund Gehringer at edmund.gehringer@... wrote:

        > In case anybody is interested, I'd like to sell off my Sony HDTV decoder.
        > It's missing the original box, and an RF antenna, but everything else is
        > there in perfect condition, including the manual. Price is $675, I'm in
        > Sunnyvale. Thanks.

        Might I ask why you want to sell it?

        George Graves