RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: basic cable

  • bill weber
    Message 1 of 128 , Mar 4, 2008
      Our ota stations are showing a narcistic personality disorder. the EPG  is not confidant online; the production of digital media is not within fcc broadcast standards. Northan...psb...inc is the first example of joke tv quality......lets wait and see who else joins to joke.

      To: hdtv-in-sfbay@yahoogroups.com
      From: bweber2k@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 05:17:35 -0800
      Subject: RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: basic cable

      Imagine channel 32 as they (show are they?)stole  the channel from keth. We live in a dynamic world in he bay area.....lmp wrist transmiters suck..

      To: hdtv-in-sfbay@yahoogroups.com
      From: bweber2k@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 04:59:12 -0800

      red .diana dissapared...the last time my dog killed my keyboard.  She belongs to Nor cal pbs .inc.  43 rules nor cal.. pbs is crippled/  Read the dtv requirements.

    • Richard Swank
      Message 128 of 128 , Mar 15, 2008

        Well you ask if they were publicly available.  In a blunt answer no.  These formats are production quality and can easily be manipulated or altered.  They are also mostly copyrighted.

        You could go buy a HD cameras and server and make your own but then you were a bit muffed by $795.