Re: KGO pixelation/KTVU audio-video sync

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2008
      I haven't noticed any problems with KGO, but I sure have with video and audio sync on KTVU.  We watched "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" Thursday night, and the video preceeded the audio by at least a second for the entire show.  I was watching the OTA signal using my antenna, not the satellite feed, so it's being transmitted out of sync.

      On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:35 PM, Lyndon Lloyd wrote:

      I've been noticing the same on KGO but have had dish alignment issues
      (finally resolved yesterday, I hope!) so I never know.

      Has anyone had sync issues between sound and picture on KTVU HD on
      DirecTV?

      This evening the sound was a second or two off during Seinfeld and
      whatever was on before that.

      LL