Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Digest Number 2478

  • Frank Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      This really shows the state of consumer confusion spawned by the
      'digital transition' for over the air TV.
      I'll confuse everyone further by contributing this fact to the discussion:
      ANALOG LOW POWER TV AND TRANSLATORS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE FEBURARY 17
      2009 DEADLINE.
      They will remain on the air IN NTSC ANALOG when the full power stations go
      dark. They will be forced to convert to ATSC Digital, but a date has not
      been set. It could be as early as 2010 or as late as 2012.

      ___
      Sent with SnapperMail
      www.snappermail.com