Re: KQED problems?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
      I'm located just 3/4 of a mile from Sutro Tower and KQED's signal is
      dropping down to a level of 5 about every 15 seconds or so. It stays
      there just briefly then jumps back up to full level. I tried this on
      two different receivers and got the same results. Normally I get KQED
      at a solid 97.

      All of the other stations have solid signals.