DirecTV H20 Receiver for Sale

  • Steve Lee
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2007
      I have a "like new" H20-600 MPEG2/4 receiver for sale on Ebay
      as item # 260085645315.

      Starting bid is $75.00 for anyone interested. It works fantastic
      but I have multiple TV locations and have upgraded at one location
      so selling this receiver. The ATSC off-air tuner is AWESOME in
      this receiver as I am getting almost all Sutro stations in Morgan Hill
      with this receiver.

      Here is a direct link for anyone interested:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260085645315&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

      thanks

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
    • Larry Katzeff
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2007
        Is this receiver yours or it's leased to you by Directv?

        Steve Lee <stelee1969@...> wrote:

        I have a "like new" H20-600 MPEG2/4 receiver for sale on Ebay
        as item # 260085645315.

        Starting bid is $75.00 for anyone interested. It works fantastic
        but I have multiple TV locations and have upgraded at one location
        so selling this receiver. The ATSC off-air tuner is AWESOME in
        this receiver as I am getting almost all Sutro stations in Morgan Hill
        with this receiver.

        Here is a direct link for anyone interested:
        http://cgi.ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem& item=26008564531 5&ssPageName= ADME:B:EF: US:11

        thanks

        http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mail

        Larry Katzeff

        Be a PS3 game guru.

      • Steve Lee
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 10, 2007

          It is mine...

          Steve Lee <stelee1969@yahoo. com> wrote:

          I have a "like new" H20-600 MPEG2/4 receiver for sale on Ebay
          as item # 260085645315.

          Starting bid is $75.00 for anyone interested. It works fantastic
          but I have multiple TV locations and have upgraded at one location
          so selling this receiver. The ATSC off-air tuner is AWESOME in
          this receiver as I am getting almost all Sutro stations in Morgan Hill
          with this receiver.

          Here is a direct link for anyone interested:
          http://cgi.ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem& item=26008564531 5&ssPageName= ADME:B:EF: US:11

          thanks

          http://mobile. yahoo.com/ mail

          Larry Katzeff

          Be a PS3 game guru.

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • pdawg171717
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 11, 2007
            I thought they were all leased...

            --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Steve Lee <stelee1969@...> wrote:

            > It is mine...

            Yahoo! Games.

            > <!--
            >
            > #ygrp-mlmsg
            {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
            arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
> [...]
          • Matt Thomas
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 11, 2007
              pdawg171717 wrote:
              > I thought they were all leased...

              You are confusing with the HR-20
            • Brian
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 11, 2007
                Steve Lee,

                You say you're in Morgan Hill getting all the stations from SF? :-O
                I'm in Morgan Hill too, what kind of antenna do you have? Probably one
                on roof?

                How long is it, how many reflectors, let me know...

                I'm the guy here at his old man's house still. I was just talking to
                him about how he should buy an HDTV and how I had a reciever and could
                watch it on my computer monitor but could only get NBC with an indoor
                antenna, he seemed skeptical that a rooftop antenna would get all the
                networks. I told him that with digital television you don't need as
                much signal strength to get the full picture...

                --Brian
              • Steve Lee
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 11, 2007

                  The H20's could be bought outright which I did.  The HR20-700s
                  can also be bought outright but D* charges $750 instead of the
                  $299 lease.  I own both my H20s and that is why I am selling mine.

                  thanks

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 12, 2007

                    --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Steve Lee <stelee1969@...> wrote:

                    > The H20's could be bought outright which I did.

                    I remember when one could walk into Circuit City and purchase a DirecTV H20  receiver, circa December 2005, the boxes were stacked to the ceiling for Xmas sales.

                    The fact that no local store was selling the 5-LNB dish at the time is another story - LOL.

                    LopakaBob

                  • Steve Lee
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 12, 2007

                      Hi Brian,

                      I am in West Morgan Hill and I am using a Channel Master 4228,
                      like this one:

                      http://www.hdtvprimer.com/ANTENNAS/CM4228.html

                      You can see the antenna is a high gain, highly directional antenna
                      and does exactly what it is supposed to do in my case.  I have a pre-amp
                      on the antenna along with a 20 foot mast on a 2 story house.  It works
                      like a champ.  Like all things with reception YMMW depending on your
                      exact location in MH however you should be able to get signal in most
                      places with the proper setup.

                      thanks