Correction

  • Bob Spofford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      In my long post on the work-around for getting KTVU on the HR20, I made
      a nasty typo

      in #5 it SHOULD say "When you look at the guide, you'll see WCBS
      **2-1** in there next to KTVU" I typed 2-2, which could definitely
      confuse you just as you think you're starting to get it.
    • james.w.ash@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        I got my HR20 working today with little to no pain

        It dialed home for a software upgrade immediately after activation and then I got the OTA to work

        All my previous channels are there minue Fox on 2.1 or 2.2

        Most exciting, they enabled the ethernet port on the back, not sure if the USB ports work yet as I only tried a wireless Netgear card with no luck

        I'm hoping the Ethernet activation means the Phone Jack will be phased out for calls to the mother ship

        I'm also hoping this means my HR20 will soon become my Photo and iTunes Station at home too

        I'll try the secondary market thing for Fox later