RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: DTV Home Theater

  • bill weber
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006

      Richard is  a cornerstone of this group. His link was golden. That fellow needs
       to chill and learn how to block what he doesn't wish to see or have taken from him.

      The articule was most interesting is what it didn't say.  The media blu ray and hd are obsolete
      before they have hit ground zero.. the price of harddrives and their ability to
      contain far more infomation makes both standards just 1975 RCA laser disks.

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@ yahoogroups. com, "Brad" <gihscto02@. ..> wrote:

      > Is this kind of crap permitted? The links contain what would be
      > hidden parameters for marketing purposes, including ID and partner
      > information.

      I take it for granted that these commercially produced links contain
      all kinds of embedded cookies and tracking mechanisms. That's how the
      internet works nowadays.

      I thought the article was pretty interesting myself. I guess no good
      deed goes unpunished.

      Michael Portuesi

      Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!