RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Scrubs HD - Not...

  • Robert Halton
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 30, 2006
      For sure not a local issue, it was advertised as HD, dissapointed am I..  Not in the show though..  but
      built up to be HD and then not deliver!

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 2, 2006
        Indeed the last episode last season was in HD. As far as I remember,
        it was not even the full episode, but last 15' or so. Enough,
        however, to give me hope that this season will be in HD. Very
        disappointing...

        IV

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Halton"