Re: Smallville and WB20

  • phongluu88
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2006
      Thanks all for your reply.
      Yeah! WTH was going on with me. I am very good with reading news
      daily and somehow missing that part. Not been burried alive dude ;)

      So, I miss one show eh. Not bad. I found it on 44-1 now: cool.
      Thanks all again.

      P.L

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Ross" <paross@...> wrote:

      > Been buried alive somewhere? There is no more WB, and channel 20 is
      now independent. Check out 44-1 (now KBCW) which is now part of the
      CW network. I see the next Smallville in HD on 44-1 on Thursday 10/5
      at 8:00 PM, according to Titan TV.

      > (The CW Network combined WB and UPN in a CBS-Warner venture,
      beginning in September.)

      > Phil

    • Mike Iimura
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2006
        I recorded both Gilmore Girls and Smallville last week and I must
        say that they look much better than they ever did on the WB. CW is
        not multicasting so they give all the bandwidth to the HD program.
        I never did understand the logic of simulcasting the SD feed of the
        same program.

        - Mike

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Sheldon Wong