Giants in HD tonight

  • Jason Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 7:16 PM
      The Giants game is in HD tonight on KTVU. As far as I know, this is the
      first one they've done this season.
    • Mike Melinda
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 7:58 PM
        I am thinking it is the first game in HD on KTVU.  Now, if they can only come from behind!  An HR by Pedro!  It is a start!

        Jason Gilbert <jasonqg@...> wrote:
        The Giants game is in HD tonight on KTVU. As far as I know, this is the
        first one they've done this season.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • elmoizme
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 9:58 PM
          Jon Miller just announced tomorrows game will be in HD also

          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Mike Melinda