Re: kgo screws up again

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      svberger1 wrote:
      > watching "lost" and like on sunday with the nba playoffs, goes
      > from hd to none. anyone knows what's up?

      Screwed up automation or bad programming of the automation. You
      might have noticed that this happened at the end of a local break
      and with "Lost" it went back to HD after another local break.

      My question would be... Why didn't the Technical Director on duty
      notice that it wasn't in HD and fix it?

      Later, around 11:30 I tuned past KGO 7.3 and there wasn't any
      weather being shown. What was on was continuous promos for
      Accuweather, one after the other.

      This shows that they're not paying attention to what's on the
      air. One person is running the computers for four channels: 7.0,
      7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, and 7.0 is still top priority.