kgo screws up again

  • svberger1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      watching "lost" and like on sunday with the nba playoffs, goes from hd
      to none. anyone knows what's up?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        svberger1 wrote:
        > watching "lost" and like on sunday with the nba playoffs, goes
        > from hd to none. anyone knows what's up?

        Screwed up automation or bad programming of the automation. You
        might have noticed that this happened at the end of a local break
        and with "Lost" it went back to HD after another local break.

        My question would be... Why didn't the Technical Director on duty
        notice that it wasn't in HD and fix it?

        Later, around 11:30 I tuned past KGO 7.3 and there wasn't any
        weather being shown. What was on was continuous promos for
        Accuweather, one after the other.

        This shows that they're not paying attention to what's on the
        air. One person is running the computers for four channels: 7.0,
        7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, and 7.0 is still top priority.