New poll for HDTV-in-SFbay

  • HDTV-in-SFbay@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 27, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the HDTV-in-SFbay
      group:

      What is the HDTV receiver you use?

      o RCA (DTC-100)
      o DISH (5000 or 6000)
      o Panasonic
      o Sony
      o Other

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/HDTV-in-SFbay

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Larry Katzeff
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2007
        I also started watching the news at ten instead of 11 due to HD.
        Larry Katzeff

        Bob Weissman <rlw@...> wrote:
        > And at 10pm, I find
        > myself lingering in the living room to see the beginning of the news
        > in HD. These are changes in my viewing habits that should be
        > interesting to stations that do not have HD news!

        I agree with that sentiment.

        And have you noticed that the lovely Sara Sidner has a scar on her forehead about an inch above her right eyebrow? I can see it in
        HD but not in SD.

        - Bob in Sunnyvale

        Larry Katzeff

        http://mail.yahoo.com