Re: Sutro just shutdown?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 62 , Jan 3, 2006
      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "keenan424" <keenan@s...> wrote:

      > I believe in the SF market DirecTV gets it's feeds before it goes
      >to the tower.

      Keenan,

      That is true for the analog SD feeds. Not true for the digital HD
      feeds. It will likely come to pass one day but not yet.

      LopakaBob
    • Chris Rempel
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 6, 2006
        That antenna looks very similar in design to the Channel Master 4308. It is
        a good directional medium gain UHF antenna.

        Chris aka the antenna doctor
        www.antennadoctor.com
        650-548-1992