MNF widescreen problems

  • wilfsdad1965
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      i turned this on in the the first qtr and had widescreen. it looked a
      bit odd as the abc logo was partially off the right side even in
      widescreen. came back from a commercial brak in the 2nd qtr and the
      widescreen was gone, when i went to widescreen i got black bars left
      and right. then later on it went back to widescreen with the partially
      obscured abc logo. i'm able to switch aspect ratio on my motorola ....
    • a_friend101
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Was this a comcast only issue as I didnt have any prob OTA...for once.

        --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "wilfsdad1965"
        <wilfsdad1965@y...> wrote:

        > i turned this on in the the first qtr and had widescreen. it looked
        > bit odd as the abc logo was partially off the right side even in
        > widescreen. came back from a commercial brak in the 2nd qtr and the
        > widescreen was gone, when i went to widescreen i got black bars left
        > and right. then later on it went back to widescreen with the
        partially
        > obscured abc logo. i'm able to switch aspect ratio on my
        motorola ....

      • wilfsdad1965
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          ota

          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "a_friend101"
          <a_friend101@y...> wrote:

          > Was this a comcast only issue as I didnt have any prob OTA...for
          once.

          > --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "wilfsdad1965"
          > <wilfsdad1965@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > i turned this on in the the first qtr and had widescreen. it
          looked
          > > bit odd as the abc logo was partially off the right side even in
          > > widescreen. came back from a commercial brak in the 2nd qtr and
          the
          > > widescreen was gone, when i went to widescreen i got black bars
          left
          > > and right. then later on it went back to widescreen with the
          > partially
          > > obscured abc logo. i'm able to switch aspect ratio on my
          > motorola ....

        • Mike Melinda
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
            Here in Albany it was on Comcast and OTA.  Seemed like it was an ABC problem.