fox hdtv

  • elgrego1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Finally a place to compare notes on HDTV and overair signals in Bay
      Area. I just got set up with a 50" Sony and used a Terk indoor antenna.
      This worked great after initial setup snafu was overcome, I seem to
      get damn near every Bay Area station perfectly!!! And free!!! But then
      Saturday Fox is gone and I was going batty trying to figure if it was
      me or them. A little Google search gets me here and to a place to
      compare notes on things like the transmitter going down.What a relief,
      as Fox will have the Super Bowl and HD is a must for my party!

      Elgrego
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        The Super Bowl on Feb 5, 2006 will be on ABC, not FOX.....