Re: Grand Prix in HD?

  • Gary Penovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      Thanks. There's no way I was going anywhere near downtown today. I
      don't like traffic jams or crowds. But, I got to hear them all the
      way in North SJ! I thought NASCAR was loud!

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Robert C Nichols <bobnsj@p...>
      wrote:
      > Since it is a tape delay replay of Speed Channel's coverage it
      wouldn't be in HD. I was there today with 40,000 others to watch
      practice and qualifying--it's one heck of a course.

      > Bob Nichols
      >
      > Gary Penovich <garypen@s...> wrote:
      > TitanTV indicates that KNTV's coverage is NOT in HD. There is no
      HD