Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Digest Number 1537

  • kenne26735@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      I have been very happy with a Panasonice LC300U which is now about 3 years old and has been replaced by successive models with a 500 and now 700 in the model number. Projector Central has the best, most reliable information and recommendations both from skilled testers and actual consumers. I bought mine from Visual Apex and was very happy with their price and follow up service. The Panasonic models have a very good street price/performance ratio.
    • bliffle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
        Thanks for the Panasonic info. I'm bidding on a Pan 700-something
        projector with native 1024x768 now. For about $500 it's worth a try.

        I LOVE HDTV! Especially since a lot of it is commercial-free and it's
        OTA. It's like the FM scene back in the 50s and 60s!

        I saw "Swan Lake" a few days ago on KQED and it was mesmerizing! I've
        never willingly sat thru an entire ballet before but this pinned me to
        my seat. Much better than the SD DTV re-broadcast (3x4!) a few days later.