Looking for balun (matching transformer) with longish cable

  • pmccolgan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Due to my setup, life would be made much easier if I could find a
      balun (300-75 ohm) with a longish cable, say about 12-18 inches. I
      searched on Google and several sites but so far without success -
      anyone know where I might be able to get one this long.

      Alternatively, any idea if anyone sells a 1ft ready made section of
      RG6 with cables. The smallest I have found so far is 3ft. I know I
      could cut it in to 2 section and add connectors, but I would rather
      have this expertly done at the factory ;-)

      thanks

      Peter