Re: KNTV-DT Breakups

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 29 , May 1, 2005
      > We expect all work other than tower work to be completed by July
      > 15th. We still need to go through the San Mateo County permit
      > hearing process

      Although I understand it's hard to predict things, do you think KNTV
      will be up on Mt. Bruno by the start of the new TV season in Fall?
    • Swank, Richard (NBC Universal, KNTV)
      Message 2 of 29 , May 2, 2005
        KNTV's Mt. Bruno tower project is apparently going to be able to go before the hearing board June 2nd.  There is a 20 day comment period after that and if no filings are received we should get the Amendment to the Site Use permit allowing us to get the permit for tower work.  I would imagine that we possibly could get the tower crew here by the first week of July.  The actual tower work is suppose to take three weeks.

        So if it turns out we should be there for that yes.  There could always be filings that we have to address but we have discussed this project with them with most of the local San Bruno environmental groups already.

        There have been so many delays now I wouldn't be surprised by anything but it looks promising.