West Wing

  • Robert C Nichols
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2 9:06 PM
      Where is West Wing this week? All that is on 703 is flickering lights and the sound from their weather channel. Dateline came through but now there is nothing.
    • Mike Melinda
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2 9:12 PM
        Ditto in Albany.  Whta's up?

        Robert C Nichols <bobnsj@...> wrote:
        Where is West Wing this week? All that is on 703 is flickering lights and the sound from their weather channel. Dateline came through but now there is nothing.

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • scottc6666
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2 9:17 PM
          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Robert C Nichols <bobnsj@p...>
          wrote:
          > Where is West Wing this week? All that is on 703 is flickering
          lights and the sound from their weather channel. Dateline came through
          but now there is nothing.

          KNBC is strange tonight. Usually I get it on 48-2 OTA but for awhile
          it was blank on video but the audio was about weather. Now, at 9:15pm,
          West Wing is on 48-2 OTA and apparently all is well. It would be nice
          to get an explanation from someone who knows what's going on.
        • Swank, Richard (NBC Universal, KNTV)
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2 9:34 PM
            Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: West Wing

            KNTV experienced a satellite receiver fault.  Will replace it as soon as we can get a replacement.

            Richard Swank

            --------------------------

            > Where is West Wing this week? All that is on 703 is flickering
            lights and the sound from their weather channel. Dateline came through
            but now there is nothing.

            KNBC is strange tonight. Usually I get it on 48-2 OTA but for awhile
            it was blank on video but the audio was about weather. Now, at 9:15pm,
            West Wing is on 48-2 OTA and apparently all is well. It would be nice
            to get an explanation from someone who knows what's going on.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            *       To visit your group on the web, go to:

            *       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

            *       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          • Todd
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3 12:31 AM
              I recorded the West Wing, with my MyHD MDP-120, off the air from channel 12. I got the
              same thing. The TS file was pretty screwed up.. it locked my system up when playing with
              the MyHD app, VLC showed the weather channel, and others just showed the black screen
              with occasional flashes.

              I finally jumped ahead and found the video started after 15 minutes or so.

              --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Mike Melinda <mikemelinda2000@y...> wrote:
              > Ditto in Albany. Whta's up?
              >
              > Robert C Nichols <bobnsj@p...> wrote:Where is West Wing this week? All that is on 703
              is flickering lights and the sound from their weather channel. Dateline came through but
              now there is nothing.
            • Mark Crusoe
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3 1:55 AM
                West Wing was fine from KNBC.