when WB will be available in HD?

  • papillon_xcape
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      Now that comcast added FOX in its HD line up in Bay area i was
      wondering when they are planning to Add WB in HD? Anybody has any
      insight on this?
    • Leo G. Divinagracia III
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        papillon_xcape wrote:

        > Now that comcast added FOX in its HD line up in Bay area i was
        > wondering when they are planning to Add WB in HD? Anybody has any
        > insight on this?

        when they get the super bowl...

        right now, WB has nothing to get comcast subscribers to get excited about.

        fox has the super bowl and you know everyone goes nuts if they dont get
        it on comcast HD.

        --
        Leo G. Divinagracia III
        ldivinag@...

        zzzzz
      • papillon_xcape
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
          I understand the drive for super bowl and hence FOX HD. However, WB
          has some cool shows also .. so comcast should consider that. Also
          other areas of comcast already has WB in HD..

          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Leo G. Divinagracia III"