CC-3113 to good home

  • greenough38
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      I've got a Winegard cut-to-channel 3113 (channels 11-13) ten-element
      yagi that is free to a good home. You just need to pick it up in
      Livermore (or an agreed upon central location).

      Gotta get the garage cleaned out or unused gear.

      Best,
      jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        Jeff is offering the Winegard 3113 free to a good home. Just wanted to
        say that I have one on my roof here in San Francisco pointed a Loma
        Prieta 55 miles away, and KNTV is rock solid in here all the time. It's
        a great antenna for getting a solid signal on channel 12.

        greenough38 wrote:
        > I've got a Winegard cut-to-channel 3113 (channels 11-13) ten-element
        > yagi that is free to a good home. You just need to pick it up in
        > Livermore (or an agreed upon central location).
        >
        > Gotta get the garage cleaned out or unused gear.
        >
        > Best,
        > jeff
      • greenough38
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
          Thanks Larry. The guy at Schad's (sp?) told me when I bought it that
          if I couldn't get KNTV with it, it couldn't be gotten. It's a good
          antenna... Come and get it.

          Best,
          jeff
          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Larry Kenney <Larry@L...> wrote:
          > Jeff is offering the Winegard 3113 free to a good home. Just
          wanted to
          > say that I have one on my roof here in San Francisco pointed a Loma
          > Prieta 55 miles away, and KNTV is rock solid in here all the time.
          It's
          > a great antenna for getting a solid signal on channel 12.
          >
          > Larry
          > SF
          >
          > greenough38 wrote:
          > > I've got a Winegard cut-to-channel 3113 (channels 11-13) ten-
          element
          > > yagi that is free to a good home. You just need to pick it up in
          > > Livermore (or an agreed upon central location).
          > >
          > > Gotta get the garage cleaned out or unused gear.
          > >
          > > Best,
          > > jeff
        • dev0tion42
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
            --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Larry Kenney <Larry@L...> wrote:
            > Jeff is offering the Winegard 3113 free to a good home. Just
            wanted to
            > say that I have one on my roof here in San Francisco pointed a Loma
            > Prieta 55 miles away, and KNTV is rock solid in here all the time.
            It's
            > a great antenna for getting a solid signal on channel 12.
            > Larry
            > SF
            >
            > greenough38 wrote:
            > > I've got a Winegard cut-to-channel 3113 (channels 11-13)
            ten-element
            > > yagi that is free to a good home. You just need to pick it up in
            > > Livermore (or an agreed upon central location).
            > >
            > > Gotta get the garage cleaned out or unused gear.
            > > Best,
            > > jeff

            I am intested if you still have it Jeff. Want to pickup KNTV better
            (for the time being) than I
            currently can.

            I sent you a note directly (I think, it worked) so let me know, I'd
            like to arrange a pickup. I
            am in Sunnyvale but I can drive up your ways.