Re: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Re: KGO still snap'n and pop'n

  • Randy Spencer
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2001
      Yes it probably is a LOT of work and that's half the reason that we will
      probably stick with 8VSB instead of going to CODFM (COFEM, FOCAM, whatever
      the abbreeveation, abreviation, abbrev. is)

      (I have GOT to learn how to spell)

      But we do live in the digital age, so I don't think there is ANY WAY that
      we can avoid the coming of HDTV, the worst we could do is cause it to be
      delayed some more coming to market in full force. But with HD-DVDs in the
      works and people VERY satisfied with their HDTVs I don't see any closing
      of this Pandora's box.

      -Randy

      =====
      Randy Spencer (http://radiolink.net/spencer) 510 523-2300 x140