Re: Fremont Area OTA Antenna Question

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
      Can you get NBC Channel 11 also with the 4228?

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Sheldon Wong
      <sheldon.wong@s...> wrote:
      > I live in 94537 and I can get all of the digital channels
      including KTVU. I have a ChannelMaster antenna. I think it is the
      4228 but I am not sure.

      > Larry <lborges@p...> wrote:
      >
      > I live in the 94536 zip code area in Fremont. I am thinking of
      > replacing my outside UHF-VHF-FM antenna because I cannot receive
      > KTVU. It is an older model Radio Shack. Currently I can get all
      > major channel HD broadcasts except for KTVU, Fox channel 2. I am
      on
      > Dish Network, using an 811 receiver. I would like to avoid a rotor
      > if possible. Since I get channel 11 (NBC) as well as KPIX (CBS)
      and
      > KGO (ABC) with my currect antenna, I feel I do not need a separate
      > UHF pointing to Sutro and a VHF pointing towards San Jose. Need
      > advice/price and where to buy.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Kevin Isacks
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004

        Yes with careful aiming you can get KNTV-DT on channel 12 no problem with a 4228. I’m in 94538 and have no problems on any channels.

        Kevin

        <sheldon.wong@s...> wrote:
        > I live in 94537 and I can get all of the digital channels
        including KTVU.  I have a ChannelMaster antenna.  I think it is the
        4228 but I am not sure.

        > Larry <lborges@p...> wrote:
        >
        > I live in the 94536 zip code area in Fremont. I am thinking of
        > replacing my outside UHF-VHF-FM antenna because I cannot receive
        > KTVU. It is an older model Radio Shack. Currently I can get all
        > major channel HD broadcasts except for KTVU, Fox channel 2. I am
        on
        > Dish Network, using an 811 receiver. I would like to avoid a rotor
        > if possible. Since I get channel 11 (NBC) as well as KPIX (CBS)
        and
        > KGO (ABC) with my currect antenna, I feel I do not need a separate
        > UHF pointing to Sutro and a VHF pointing towards San Jose. Need
        > advice/price and where to buy.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sheldon Wong
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
          Yes, I get it through 48.2 which comes from somewhere in Fremont.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/bDIolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/