KBWB-DT signal strength

  • Don May
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      I live in Berkeley 94703 and pull in all local HD stations off my antenna, a
      Radio Shack U-75R UHF, except KBWB-DT 20.1 The antenna is pointed toward SF
      Sutro Tower. Does KBWB 20.1 broadcast a weaker signal or is this perhaps an
      antenna design problem? Before I buy another brand antenna are Radio Shack
      antennas that much worse than other brands?

      Don