KCRA denials

  • Bob Spofford
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2004
      <<So does anyone have a solution to the KCRA denials?>>

      There's a whole procedure in the law where you can request an actual signal
      test at your location. If indeed you can't receive a viewable signal, they
      have to give you a waiver and pay for the test. I've heard that with many
      stations, simply knowing enough to ask for the test will get you the waiver
      since they don't want the hassle or $$ risk.

      The whole procedure, including links to the actual law are on AVS forum in
      the very long thread on the NBC HD issue.
    • mhensley_sj
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 4, 2004
        FCC link:
        http://www.fcc.gov/mb/shva/shviafac.html