KTVU 2-1 SD stretched

  • Matt Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      Anyone notice that KTVU is stretching SD content to 16x9
      on their HD channel, 2-1? It's very irritating. It wasn't
      happening yesterday afternoon, but I noticed it last night
      and this morning.
    • keithhr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
        the stations are playing fast and loose with what they broadcast and
        what they call it. It was very irritating, they must think the
        viewing public is stupid.