RE: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Antenna Help for Berkeley and Ch. 11 Please??

  • Chris Rempel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chris [mailto:forehaven@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 9:42 AM
      To: HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [HDTV-in-SFbay] Antenna Help for Berkeley and Ch. 11 Please??

      Morning everyone. I hope this is not a terribly repetitive question,
      but I live in Berkeley, with local ota great hd reception off an
      antenna on roof (and dss as well). These two signals are combined at
      the roof, and split into seperate signals once inside.

      Works great..except we can't get Ch 11 (Sony HD 200 reciever). If I
      point the antenna in the San Jose area, we can get 11, but then we
      loose CBS and ABC.

      So, do I need a better/larger/different antenna? A motor? Or add
      another second antenna and get a ?? 3way combiner if they make them??

      I've had HD for over a yr now, and just now have gotten the final
      itch to try to get NBC before the summer Olympics .

      Any help really appreciated! Was hoping to do this this weekend, but
      forgot to post this question earlier this week :( So a prompt
      response would be fantastic as it seems to me, this shouldn't be a
      major ordeal...

      Thanks!
      Chris

      Hello Chris,
      The way most people are doing it is to add in a special channel 12 (11.1)
      antenna and the special joiner CM0582 to combine them together. I have the
      antennas and the joiner if you are interested. Call me. 650-548-1992

      Chris aka the antenna doctor