KTVU, digital 02-01 and 02-02 gone?

  • ride525
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      My 811 Dish receiver lost 02-1 and 02-2, KTVU channel two. I get a
      signal at channel 56 when I look for channel 2, but the signal shows
      as channel "56" instead of "02". And my Dish 811 receiver won't
      keep either channell 56 or channel 2 in its guide.

      So, digital KTVU is lost, analog channel 2 is there fine.
    • ride525
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Well, something's changed. After trying last night and early this
        morning, there still was a signal at 56, but no channel 2 showing up.

        But tonight, back in business. Signal at 56, and translation to
        channel 2.

        Wonder what happened?