MyHD Recording Glitch Last Night at 8:37pm

  • daplettner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2004
      Last night I was recording Navy NCIS from KPIX OTA using a MyHD
      card, and my PC suffered a system failure and rebooted at 8:37pm.
      Normally I would just dismiss this, but I noticed that at exactly
      the same time, I lost KTVU on my Samsung T165 for a few minutes.

      Was there some glitch from Sutro last night that could have affected
      the MyHD card? Did anyone else notice an anomaly at this time?

      Thanks for letting me know.

      -Dave
    • Joe Huber
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2004
        I don't remember a problem with NCIS, but 24 was a different story. I have
        a Dish 6000 and it kept retuning and showing the channel display at the top.
        I changed to an Integra receiver and the problems continued. Momentary
        freezes.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2004
          Interesting. I had no problems at all with 24.

          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Huber"