Tuner differences

  • Randy Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Curious, are you seeing the same things that I am?

      When I tune thru the channels I get:

      2-01 KTVU
      20-01 KBWB
      24-01
      24-02
      29-01
      30-01 KQED
      45-01
      45-02
      57-01
      57-02
      57-03

      Meaning that the channels are auto-identified as listed above. I
      found it interesting that only SOME of the channels have this auto-
      identify feature. And channel 56 goes so far as to auto-identify as
      channel 2, is this the way the bay area looks one everyone elses
      receivers?

      45-01 the KBHK feed, never has anything on it. Same with 57-01 KRON.

      24-01 and 24-02 has the same image. I spoke to George on the group
      who said he sees 24-01 stretched to 16x9. I see 20-01 KBWB stretched
      to 16x9.

      What about program guides? Do your tuners have a way to tell what is
      on DTV?

      -Randy