Where to buy a Bravo D1 or similar, could I demo yours?

  • Casey Benjamin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      I am waiting for my new projector to arrive on thursday (panasonic
      PT-L500U) I am getting rid of my pioneer elite pro 520. I have never
      seen a fully digital path from source to display using DVI.

      Does anyone here have a Bravo D1 or Momitsu 880 they would let me
      borrow/rent/buy? I am located in San Francisco. I would like to
      compare it to my analog Denon 1600.

      Further more, I once talked to a bay area company that sold the
      momitsu but dont recall their number. Do you guys happen to know a
      source to buy a Bravo D1 or Momitsu?

      There is a 4 week wait to order a D1 from Vinc.
    • Rocky Mullin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
        we ordered a few from china, the shipping was unbelievably fast.

        --
        Rocky Mullin |
        http://votetoimpeach.org/ |

        "It is enough that the people know there was an election.
        The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people
        who count the votes decide everything." - Josef Stalin
      • john
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          Wait for the new Bravo D2 or D3 coming out soon. Also new players are
          coming out with DVI later.

          --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, Rocky Mullin <caliban@s...>