24652Re: Dish Network Locals Zoomed and compressed/clipped Audio

  • Bob
    Feb 1, 2008

      --- In HDTV-in-SFbay@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Songster" <jsongster@...> wrote:

      > This morning to my disappointment I noted that:
      >
      > Channel 5 and Channel 7 HD from my DISH DVR were zoomed so that it looked like an old
      > cheap tv... Overscan issue... couldn't see the crawls at all or the sidebars of KPIX new HD
      > look...
      If you were watching between 9am and noon the HD signals from Sutro were down.  DishNetwork, as well as DirecTV, get their signals via OTA for much of the HD in SF.  Perhaps they put analog signals on those channels until the HD signals came back on?  If you were watching at another time ignore this post.

      LopakaBob

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic