      Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 10:00 AM
      Subject: Re: RE: [HCRBuildersGroup] Re: "HCRB Meet @ Cotton Ginning Days Dallas, NC"

      Am not worried for distance just looking in my time frame..........

      Of course I need to haul the carInline image

      My cars in Marco Island are Battery powered ; Stanley Steamer, Ford T 2seats , T4 seats , T truck , Stanley Mountain wagon, soon Packard Bus and ii dream about REO

      Luc Goemaere
      Marco Island

      On ‎Friday‎, ‎June‎ ‎16‎, ‎2017‎ ‎10‎:‎48‎:‎17‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, 'Gerry' ransman@... [HCRBuildersGroup] <HCRBuildersGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Your right Lee, that would put him in the lead. That's another reason for Luc to join in on the fun and might even win an award.

      Gerry Hale

      Lake City, FL