Hearst Demotes Planet Too

  • Lynn Ellingwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      Sorry to say but Hearst has extraordinary influence. Just as his son
      prompted the Spanish-American War, George Hearst was able to influence
      the decision to demote Pluto as a planet. Comments by Al Swearengen
      were not available, but he was overheard telling a friend that the
      other two dwarf planets should be called Cocksucker and Fuckin' Whore.
      Lynn
    • Reiki411
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
        LOLOLOL  Lynn, that was some funny shit!

        Namaste',  Val

         "I get up every morning determined to both change the world and to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes, this makes planning the day difficult." ~ E.B. White, 20th century American writer