Welcome new admins!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Welcome new admins!

      We are pleased and delighted to announce the following changes in
      our admin staff:

      Ann (Annmarwalk) takes over as our new Site Manager, moving up from
      her post as User Admin. She will be the friendly face and
      "friendly fingers" you can turn to with any question that
      another admin cannot answer.

      JunoMagic is going keep up a regular schedule of announcements as
      the new announcements' assistant.

      Elvenesse takes on the duties of User Admin in addition to her
      position as Review Admin.

      Congratulations and good luck to the new admins!

      The following admins will continue doing a great job in their
      various positions:

      Challenge Managers: Meril [AKA Allie] and RiverOtter [AKA Antoinette]
      Resources Manager: Lyllyn
      URL Librarian: Ithilwen
      Review Admins: Nic (paranoidangel), Elvenesse, Jay of Lasgalen
      Story Admin: Nath
      Beta Admin: Julie Watkins
      Welcome Manager: Aeneid
      Tech Support: Anglachel

      Now we would like to thank our "retiring" admins:

      Lyllyn, who steps down as Site Manager, but who will continue her
      excellent work as Resources Manager, and Celandine Brandybuck, our
      former User Admin.

      Dear Lyllyn and Celandine: you have both contributed many hours of
      your time and a lot of energy to make HASA the friendly and lively
      place that we cherish so much. For that we would like to thank you
      very, very much!

      A big thank-you to both of you from all of HASA!

      We hope that you will enjoy your new freedom of duties and your new
      free time – and that you spend it at HASA, of course!

      Last but not least: to meet the new and the continuing admins,
      please go to this announcements' discussion:

      http://www.henneth-annun.net/members/welcome/messages.cfm?
      confId=1&forumId=679&messageId=37336