ADDED - Direct comments from authors to reviewers

  • Anglachel Gurthang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Authors are now able to send an email directly to a reviewer about a
      particular review.

      Go to My Stuff / My Feedback / Reviews I've Received and locate one of
      your stories. Click on a story title. Next to many reviews, you will
      see a link "Email reviewer." Not all reviews have links, because only
      those reviewers still participating in the reivew process can be emailed.

      Click the link to send a comment. Please remember - the reviewer is
      under no obligation to reply. If she wishes to answer, she will.
      Please do not harass or harangue a reviewer. Courtesy goes both ways.

      Reviewers, if you feel you are being harassed by a reviewer, there are
      instructions on every review email on how to block an author from
      nagging you.

      Overall, remember the Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have
      them do unto you.

      Anglachel
      HASA Tech Support