Server restart tonight

  • Anglachel Gurthang
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
      The HASA server is having the latest security patches installed
      tonight, plus a few other maintenace tweaks.

      It will go offline for a few minutes due to a restart.

      Regards,
      Anglachel
      HASA Tech Support
    • Anglachel Gurthang
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006
        I have installed updates to the server and will restart it after 10:00
        PM, US West Coast time tonight. Please plan your site activities
        accordingly.

        Anglachel
        HASA Tech Support