Looking for Subscribers and Donations

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
       For over ten years HASA has been providing JRRT fanfiction for all genres, characters, ratings & story lengths. We get hundreds of readers a day, making HASA a great place for readers and writers. Subscribers would be the best way to keep HASA going.

      HASA is ad-free and fee-free, and we do not sell your contact information to marketers. Our server isn't free, however, so HASA depends on donations from members and readers, both one-time gifts and subscriptions. Our balance now is still negative, which means we need donations to cover fall and the last of summer. The October hosting will be due within the next few days; it would be great if we could get some more donations to help with that.

      If only a small percentage of our members and readers donated every year or got a monthly subscription we would be in better shape. If we had more subscribers it would be easier to keep ahead.

      Our PayPal account has three ways to donate:
      • Monthly subscriptions - set up a monthly recurring donation in amounts from $5 to $25 dollars.
      • Yearly subscriptions - set up a recurring annual donation in amounts from $15 to $50 dollars.
      • One-off donations of any amount.

      If you're a little short on spare change at the moment, donations of time are always appreciated. There's an archive full of stories just waiting for comments, authors who would love an email complimenting them on their work, challenges that need entries, playlists that need to be created, research that needs doing and forums begging for discussions. If you are an author, please consider donating a new story.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA!
    • julifolo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2014

        For over ten years HASA has been providing JRRT fanfiction for all genres, characters, ratings & story lengths. We get hundreds of readers a day, making HASA a great place for readers and writers. Subscribers would be the best way to keep HASA going.

        Currently, our balance is over $600 negative, which is over four months behind for hosting costs.

        HASA is ad-free and fee-free, and we do not sell your contact information to marketers. HASA depends on donations from members and readers, both one-time gifts and subscriptions. The February hosting will be due within the next few days; it would be great if we could get some more donations and subscription to help get us closer to positive.

        If only a small percentage of our members and readers donated every year or got a monthly subscription we would be in better shape. If we had more subscribers it would be easier to keep current.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2014

          For over ten years HASA has been providing JRRT fanfiction for all genres, characters, ratings & story lengths. We get hundreds of readers a day, making HASA a great place for readers and writers. Subscribers would be the best way to keep HASA going.

          Currently, our balance remains almost 6 months behind for hosting costs. :(

          HASA is ad-free and fee-free, and we do not sell your contact information to marketers. HASA depends on donations from members and readers, both one-time gifts and subscriptions. It would be great if we could get some more donations and subscription to help get us closer to positive.