Summer Donation Request

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      For over ten years HASA has been providing JRRT fanfiction for all genres, characters, ratings & story lengths. We get hundreds of readers a day, making HASA a great place for readers and writers.

      HASA is ad-free and fee-free, and we do not sell your contact information to marketeers. Our server isn't free, however, so HASA depends on donations from members and readers, both one-time gifts and subscriptions. Our balance now is still negative, which means we need donations to cover most of the summer. The July hosting will be due in the next few days; the account should not be so negative for so long.

      If only a small percentage of our members and readers donated every year or got a monthly subscription we would be in better shape. If we had more subscribers it would be easier to keep ahead.
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/about/donations.cfm

      Our PayPal account has three ways to donate:
      • Monthly subscriptions - set up a monthly recurring donation in amounts from $5 to $25 dollars.
      • Yearly subscriptions - set up a recurring annual donation in amounts from $15 to $50 dollars.
      • One-off donations of any amount.

      If you're a little short on spare change at the moment, donations of time are always appreciated. There's an archive full of stories just waiting for comments, authors who would love an email complimenting them on their work, challenges that need entries, playlists that need to be created, research that needs doing and forums begging for discussions. If you are a reviewer, check out a story today. If you aren't a reviewer, no better time than now to sign up. If you are an author, please consider donating a new story.