March donation request

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      For over twelve years, HASA has provide ad-free, fee-free JRRT fanfiction that is operated by the fandom, not corporate interests. There are no tests to take to join, and has all genres, characters, ratings & story lengths. HASA depends on fan funding.

      If you become a member, your contact information is not for sale to marketeers. We get hundreds of readers a day, which makes HASA a great place for readers and writers. To do this HASA depends on donations from members and readers, both one-time gifts and subscriptions. If only a small percentage of our members and readers donated every year or got a monthly subscription we would be in good shape.

      Our PayPal account has three ways to donate:
      • Monthly subscriptions - set up a monthly recurring donation in amounts from $5 to $25 dollars.
      • Yearly subscriptions - set up a recurring annual donation in amounts from $15 to $50 dollars.
      • "Just because" donations of any amount.

      If you're a little short on spare change at the moment, donations of time are always appreciated. There's an archive full of stories just waiting for comments, authors who would dearly love an email complimenting them on their work, challenges that need entries, playlists that need to be created, and forums begging for discussions. If you are a reviewer, check out a story today. If you aren't a reviewer, no better time than now to sign up. If you are an author, please consider donating a new story.

      Thanks for enjoying HASA!

      Julie