HASA How-to February 2013

  • Nath
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      style="text-align: right;"><strong>...save a story to my favorites and
      story in your browser, but there are also two ways to bookmark a story
      on HASA itself: Save to Favorites and AddThis.</p> <p>AddThis is
      available to all readers, and lets you print a story, bookmark the page,
      email the URL, or link it to a service such as Facebook, Twitter
      etc.</p> <p>On every story list and every Reader Toolbox, you will see a
      bright orange button with a plus sign on it. This is the AddThis button.
      pop-up window appears with various options (print, bookmark, send to...,
      Favorites is available when you are logged in, and saves the story to
      your Library on HASA. This means you can get your story list no matter
      what computer you are on because it is part of the site, not bookmarked
      on a particular computer. Your Favorites list is available on every page
      of the site in a drop-down list at the right hand end of the site
      section of HASA.</li> <li>Click on either the overview or any chapter of
      the story you want to add.</li> <li>In the Reader Toolbox that appears
      at the top and the foot of these pages, click the button that says "Add
      Story".</li> <li>The page refreshes and the story is added to your
      list.</li> <li>If you are on the Overview, the first chapter is
      bookmarked. If you are on a specific chapter, that chapter is
      already Saved to Favorites, you can update your bookmark to set it to a
      new chapter by using the Set Bookmark button in the Toolbox in the