HASA News - correction to today's bulletin

  • Nath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Dear reader,

      My apologies, but there was a mistake in the pledge rules I sent out in today's news: it is not in fact possible to pledge for very specific stories. The correct set of rules is given below:
      • The pledge is per completed story posted to the Challenge - you can't specify that you'll only donate for an Elf story or one with Gollum in it, for example
      • A minimum of $1.00 per story
      • No minimum on the total amount you're willing to pledge

      Best regards,

      Nath