HASA How to - November 2012

  • Nath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012

      Last month I asked for topics for the how-to, and on LJ Juno asked for a current overview of HASA volunteers, so here it is. To keep it simple, I've only listed the main volunteer(s) for each section, not the backups (who are usually the same people in a different order):

      Site owner/Tech support all sections/Members
      Anglachel

      Site News/About
      Nath, Julie

      Challenges
      Jay of Lasgalen, Linaewen

      Birthday Challenges: Imhiriel

      Reviews
      Jay of Lasgalen

      Stories
      Nath

      Resources
      Elena Tiriel, Jay of Lasgalen, Linaewen, Nath

      Forums/Comments
      Nath

      Workshops/Playlists/Polls don't currently need enough attention to have a main volunteer beyond Tech Support.

      So, that's HASA. Remains for me to thank my fellow volunteers for their - usually unseen - effort, and hopefully I haven't forgotten any people or sections…