HASA How to - October 2012

  • Nath
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2012

      How do I...

      ...?

      As people may have noticed, the HASA How-to is a monthly repeating news item at HASA, LJ, our Yahoo mail group and our blog. It is intended to highlight or explain aspects of the site, though not as a rule as an answer to an individual question, although a question may result in a specific topic being featured in a How-to.

      Usually, I select the How-to topic by looking at what was featured in the previous months and either continuing a certain theme, or by picking something that hasn't had any attention for some time – over the years, items re-occur, with revisions where needed.

      So, if there is any topic you'd like to see in the how-to, don't hesitate, and let us know!

      And now for something completely different: if your birthday is in October, don't forget to put in a request for a drabble here!