HASA How-tos - June 2012
How do I...
..enter a story in a Challenge?
- Go to Open Challenges, and find one you would like to enter, for example one of the Challenges to choose from in the Nuzgûl of the Summer.
- Just below the description of the Challenge, look for the "Enter this Challenge!" box. If you don't see it, check to see if you are logged in.
- In the box you will see a drop-down menu with all of your stories that are eligible to be entered in the Challenge, plus a Challenge Placeholder.
- Select the story you want to enter or else the placeholder.
- Click "Enter".
You are now entered in a Challenge!
If you have entered a Challenge and have a Placeholder that you want to replace with a real story, this is what to do:
- Be sure you are logged in.
- Select "My Challenges" from the Challenges main navigation menu.
- On the My Challenges page, locate the challenge and the placeholder.
- Click "Edit Entry".
- The page will refresh and you will see a drop-down menu with all of your eligible stories.
- Select the story you want to have in the Challenge.
- Click "Edit".
- Your entry is updated.
A story may be entered in as many Challenges as are appropriate for it. It may only be entered once in a particular Challenge.
Have fun writing and reading!