Are you enjoying HASA?

  • julifolo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Please join the May Challenge.

      See the links below and at the top of the Home page.

      How it works: for each story that is written for this challenge, readers can pledge to donate a small amount of money (which our Secret Admirer will match up to $250, for a total of $500). If we can gather stories and pledges to use all the possible matching funds, HASA hosting will be taken care of through midsummer, with the help of the existing subscriptions.

      HASA homepage: http://www.henneth-annun.net/index.cfm

      or go directly to the Challenge:
      http://www.henneth-annun.net/challenge/challenge.cfm?ngid=579

      or join the discussion here